Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom and Roseville's Urban Cow Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Urban Cow Half Marathon takes place on October 2nd, 2016 and is our target race for this program. The Urban Cow Half is a very scenic and fast course along some of Sacramento's most scenic attractions.
13.1 Training Program Details
- Starts July 31st and runs thru October 2nd - Urban Cow Half
- A complete 9 week training program with detailed daily workouts
- 2 weekly groups workouts -Wednesday 6pm & Sunday 7:30am
- Limited to 90 participants
- A plan for everyone - runners - beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Program Fee $99
13.1 Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and mentors/leaders
- NUUN Electrolyte Replacement tabs at each workout
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans -have a time goal? We'll help you get there.
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, fueling & more
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race day strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week
Meet our Coaches, Cheryl & Nicolla HERE>
Kick off meeting/informational night is Wendesday, July 27th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom.
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will start at 6pm on Wednesday and 7:30am Sunday mornings in Old Folsom.