Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom and Roseville's Urban Cow Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program! Training for and completing a half marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our 10-week program benefit from our professional head coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Urban Cow Half Marathon takes place on October 7th, 2018 and is our goal race for this program. Participants will enjoy a very scenic and fast course through beautiful neighborhoods and along the Sacramento River.
13.1 Training Program Details:
- Program Info Night on Wednesday, July 25th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
- First group workout on Wednesday, August 1st in Old Folsom
- A complete 9-week training program with detailed daily workouts
- 2 Weekly group workouts: Wednesdays 6pm & Sundays 7:30am
- A plan for everyone – beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Program Fee $99
13.1 Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and mentors
- NUUN Electrolyte Replacement tabs at workouts
- In-store coupons
- Email support – coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Personalized workout plans – have a time goal? We’ll help you get there.
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, fueling & more
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and Race Day strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week
- Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
- You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
Registration opening mid-year.
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.