The trails are calling, and Fleet Feet Folsom has a Trail Training Program to help you get out there! This program has everything - experienced coaches, a goal-based training schedule, and weekly runs that will introduce you to many different local trailheads. We’ll share information on the important components of trail running, fueling, and hydration for the demands of the trail…it’s different than on the road! This program is meant for anyone from the beginning runner to the experienced runner who may just want to escape the pounding of the pavement, and focus on softer terrain and beautiful scenery.
The goal race at the end of the 10-week session will be Inside Trail’s Oakland Hills Trail 13.1 on Saturday, October 19th.
Not sure if Trail Training is for you? Come to our Trail Training Info Session at 6pm on Tuesday, August 6th, at the Fleet Feet Folsom store.
- Twice-weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Coaches
- 10-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Race morning perks: Fleet Feet tent to meet your training group at, store your stuff and hang out in…just for you!
- Skratch Labs hydration and nutrition samples provided at select workouts - our coaches' favorite!
- In-store coupons
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout locations, and more!
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, footwear/gear, stretching, and injury prevention
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on Race Day strategy and preparation
- $10 credit to the Training Store
- Trail Training Info Session on Tuesday, August 6th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout on Tuesday, August 13th at 6pm
- Weekly group workouts: Tuesdays 6pm & Sundays 7:30am
- Workout locations –Tuesday workouts will be held at Cavitt Middle School in Granite Bay; Sundays will be held on the trails of Granite Bay, Cool, and Auburn
- Registration Fee- $150.00
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 4 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 12 minute/mile pace or faster
Meet our head coach, Carrie HERE>
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Please contact Training Director, Carrie Hyatt, with any questions: email@example.com