The trails are calling, and Fleet Feet Sports Folsom has a Trail Training Program to help you answer that call! This program has everything - experienced coaches, a goal-based training schedule, and weekly runs that will introduce you to many different local trailheads. We’ll share information on the important components of trail running, fueling and hydration for the demands on the trail…it’s different than on the road! This program is meant for anyone from the beginner runner to the experienced runner who may just want to escape the pounding of the pavement, and focus on softer terrain and beautiful scenery.
The goal race at the end of the 10-week session will be That Dam(n) Run Trail Half Marathon on Sunday, October 22.
Not sure if Trail Training is for you? Come to our Trail Training Info Session on Tuesday, August 8, at 6pm at the Fleet Feet Folsom store.
- Twice-weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Sports Coaches
- 10-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
- Race morning perks: Fleet Feet tent to meet your training group at, store your stuff and hang out in…just for you!
- Cool swag specific for this training program
- Electrolyte drink mix at all workouts
- In-store coupons
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout locations, and more!
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, footwear, hydration packs and other equipment, stretching, injury prevention, etc.
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on Race Day strategy and preparation.
- New! Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
- Brooks drawstring bag to first 30 registrants!
- Trail Training Info Session on Tuesday, August 8 at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
- First group workout on Tuesday, August 15 at 6pm
- Weekly group workouts: Tuesday 6pm & Sunday 7:30am
- Workout locations –Tuesday workouts will be held at Cavitt Middle School in Granite Bay, Sundays will be held on the trails of Granite Bay, Cool, and Auburn
- Registration Fee- $95.00
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 4 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 12 minute/mile pace or faster
Meet our Coaches, Carrie, Eric & Monica HERE>
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.Registration fee does not include race entry fee.