Looking for a change of scenery, pace or terrain? Come join us on the dirt! This program has everything- experienced coaches, a goal-based training schedule, and weekly runs that will introduce you to many different local trailheads. We’ll share information on the important components of trail running, as well as fueling and hydration for the demands on the trail…it’s different than on the road! We welcome runners of all levels of experience. The goal race at the end of the 10-week session will be Knickerbocker Canyon Trail Half Marathon on Saturday, March 24th.
Not sure if Trail Training is for you? Come to Trail Training Info Session on Tuesday, January 9that 6pm at the Fleet Feet Folsom store.
- Twice weekly group workouts coached by experienced trail/ultra-runners
- 10-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Race morning perks: Fleet Feet tent where you can meet your group, hang out, and store your stuff…just for you!
- In-store coupons
- Weekly training newsletter with workout locations, training tips, and more!
- NUUN electrolyte drink mix at all workouts
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- Personalized workout plans -have a unique goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
- Trail Training Info Session on Tuesday, January 9th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
- First group workout on Tuesday, January 16th at 6pm
- Weekly group workouts: Tuesdays, 6pm & Sundays, 7:30am
- Workout locations –Tuesday workouts will be held at Cavitt Middle School in Granite Bay; Sundays will be held on the trails of Granite Bay, Cool, and Auburn
- Registration Fee- $95.00
Minimum Activity Level:
- Ability to run-walk/run 4 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 12 minute/mile pace or faster
Meet our Coaches, Carrie, Monica & Eric HERE>
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.