FREE Intro to Trail Running & Training
Fleet Feet Sports Folsom & Roseville is excited to bring you a trail training experience like no other! This program has everything- experienced coaches, training schedule, insights from experienced coaches/trail insiders, along with seminars to help you be more comfortable and successful on the trail, plus it's FREE!
This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish a race, escape the pounding of pavement and enjoy different scenery, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
Not sure if the training is for you? -email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Once weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Sports Coaches & trail running experts
- 4 week daily training schedule
- Trail University seminars led by our coaches and trail experts
- NUUN electrolyte drink mix at all workouts
- E-mail support – our coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel/footwear/gear and trail safety/etiquette
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- First group workout on Saturday, July 8th at 7am
- Weekly group workouts:
- July 8th sponsored by New Balance @ 7am
- July 15th sponsored by Hoka One One @ 7am
- July 22nd sponsored by Salomon @ 7am
- July 29th @ 7am
- Workout locations -Fleet Feet Sports Folsom & Lake Natoma
- Registration Fee- $0.00 (yes, it's FREE!)
Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-run/walk 2 miles and currently exercising 2-5 times per week.