Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom and Roseville's Shamrock'n Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Shamrock'n Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, March 11th, 2018 and is our target race for this program.
- Twice weekly group workouts led by expert coaches and awesome mentors
- 10-week daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts
- Race morning perk: VIP treatment and access to Runner’s Lounge
- In-store coupons
- Weekly training newsletter with training tips, workout details and more!
- NUUN Electrolyte Replacement drink at each workout
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, stretching, injury prevention and gear
- Personalized workout plans – have a unique goal, we’ll help you get there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
- Information/Kickoff Night: Wednesday, January 3 at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout: Wednesday, January 10 at 6pm in front of the downtown Folsom parking structure, across from Karen’s Bakery.
- 2 weekly group workouts: Wednesdays at 6pm; Saturdays at 8am (meet in Folsom)
- Training Program Registration Fee - $100
- The cost of registration for the Shamrock’n Half Marathon is not included with the program fee.
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
The Shamrock'n Half Race will sell out quickly. Register for the race
Meet our Coaches, Rochelle, Michelle and Jocelyn here.
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time for any reason.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.