Fleet Feet Sports Folsom & Roseville and Anywhere Fit Folsom have partnered up to bring you a unique and exciting opportunity! Our obstacle training program consists of running, skill practice, and functional conditioning. This includes experience with wall climbs, rope climbs, spear throw, and many more. We will train you to run faster and successfully complete any obstacle.
Our Summer/Fall programs will include both a session for the Spartan Tahoe Beast (Sept. 30-Oct. 1) and one for the Spartan Sacramento Sprint/Super races (Nov. 11-12). Want to do both? Sign up for the package deal!
PLEASE NOTE: There are three sign up options, so please be sure you’ve selected the correct one.
Training Group Details
- Training Dates
- Beast – July 25th to September 30th, Fee: $249
- Super/Sprint – September 19th to November 11th, Fee: $199
- Package Deal – July 25th to November 11th, Fee: $349
- Kick Off Nights
- Beast: Tuesday, July 18th @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- Super/Sprint: Wednesday, September 13th @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- Each program consists of 3 coached workouts per week:
- Tues/Thurs, 6pm-7pm @ Crossfit Anywhere
- Saturday, 7am-8am @ various locations (Crossfit Anywhere, Folsom Lake Trails, etc.)
- Goal: To get fitter/stronger/faster for the Spartan Tahoe Beast (September 30th / October 1st), the Spartan Sacramento Super/Sprint (November 11th / 12th) or any other race of your choosing. Please note: registration is not included in program fee and must be done separately.
Training Group Participants Receive
- Experienced coaches to prepare you for the mental and physical challenges of an obstacle course race
- Obstacle specific training, including rope climbs, wall climbs, spear throwing, atlas stone carries, monkey bars, and more
- Access to the 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 KCRA A-List Best Crossfit Gym in Sacramento
- Improved overall fitness
- E-mail support from coaching staff
Suggested Activity Level Prior to the Start of Training
For those 18 years or older (age 14-17 with parent participation)There are no exchanges, refunds, or transfers at any timeRegistration fee does not include race entry fee
- Run/Walk 30mins, 3 times a week
- Lift 20 lbs
- Medical clearance strongly recommended, especially if you have previous or current injuries/conditions