Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom and Roseville's Folsom Blues Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program! Training for and completing a half marathon is a challenging and rewarding endeavor. Participants in our 13-week program benefit from our professional head coaches, experienced mentors, and a daily training schedule with goal-specific workouts.
The Folsom Blues Half Marathon takes place on October 22nd, 2017 and is our goal race for this program. Participants will enjoy a very scenic and fast course through beautiful neighborhoods and along the Sacramento River.
13.1 Training Program Details:
- Program Info Night on Wednesday, July 19th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
- First group workout on Wednesday, July 26th in Old Folsom
- A complete 13-week training program with detailed daily workouts
- 2 Weekly group workouts: Wednesdays 6pm & Sundays 7:30am
- A plan for everyone – beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Program Fee $99
13.1 Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and mentors
- NUUN Electrolyte Replacement tabs at each workout
- In-store coupons
- Email support – coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Personalized workout plans – have a time goal? We’ll help you get there.
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, fueling & more
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and Race Day strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week
- NEW! Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
- Brooks drawsting bag to first 30 registrants!
There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will start at 6pm on Wednesday and 7:30am Sunday mornings in Old Folsom.