Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom and Roseville's Folsom Blues Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program.. This program is designed to help both new and experienced run/walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Folsom Blues Half Marathon takes place on October 23rd, 2016 and is our target race for this program. This scenic and challenging course runs along and around Lake Natoma.
13.1 Training Program Details
- Starts July 31st and runs thru October 23rd - Folsom Blues
- A complete 12 week training program with detailed workouts
- 2 weekly groups workouts -Wednesday 6pm & Sunday 7:30am
- Limited to 90 participants
- A plan for runners - beginner, intermediate, advanced
- Train for Urban Cow & Folsom Blues -both programs combined
- Program Fee $99
13.1 Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink at each workout
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Personalized workout plans
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, and fueling
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week
Meet our Coaches, Nicolla & Cheryl HERE>
Kick off meeting/informational night is Wendesday, July 27th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
Suggested Level of Activity
You should be able to run 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training. The race has a cutoff of 2:45, which is a 12:30 minute mile.
- There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers at any time.
- Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Workouts will start at 6pm on Wednesday and 7:30am Sunday mornings in Old Folsom.