The Sacramento Running Association (SRA) and Fleet Feet Sports have partnered to bring you a California International Marathon (CIM) training experience like no other!
The California International Marathon - CIM takes place on Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 and is our target race for this training program. This 26.2 mile run starts in Folsom and ends at our state's capitol building. This race has a net elevation loss and is one of the countries best Boston Marathon qualifiers! A fast marathon course and a great first or 20th marathon course.
CIM Training Program Details
- CIM Info Night on Thursday, August 10 at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout on Thursday, August 17 at 6pm in Old Folsom
- A complete multi-week training program and calendar with detailed workouts
- A plan for everyone - runners (beginners, intermediate, or advanced)
- Each run is on the banks of scenic Lake Natoma
- 2 Weekly group workouts Thursday 6pm/Sunday 7:30am
- Limited to 100 participants
- Program Fee $150
CIM Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching
- Water & electrolyte replacement Drinks at workouts and aid stations
- Instore discounts & specials throughout the program
- E-mail support – the coach will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel, footwear, form, core work & stretching
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on race day strategy and preparation
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Exclusive CIM training tech-tee!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Thursday/Sunday
- New! Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
- Drawstring bag to the first 30 registrants
CIM Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 7 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 12 minute/mile pace or faster
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Registration is now open!
Meet our Head Coach Graeme HERE>
Proudly sponsored by: