Welcome to Fleet Feet Folsom & Roseville's California International Marathon (CIM) Marathon 26.2 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced runners reach their marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The California International Marathon - CIM takes place on Sunday, December 2nd, 2018. This 26.2 mile run starts in Folsom and ends at our state's capitol building! This race has a net elevation loss and is one of the countries best Boston Marathon qualifiers! A fast marathon course and a great first or 20th marathon course.
While this marathon training program is filled with perks at its core - experienced coaches, goal-based training plans, insights from CIM insiders, and premium race day experiences - it is really about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
Not sure if CIM training is for you? Come to our CIM Training Program Info Session on Thursday, August 9th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom.
CIM Training Program Details
- CIM Info Night on Thursday, August 9th at 6pm @ Fleet Feet Folsom
- First group workout on Thursday, August 16th at 6pm in Old Folsom
- A complete multi-week training program and calendar with detailed workouts
- A plan for everyone - runners (beginners, intermediate, or advanced)
- Each run is on the banks of scenic Lake Natoma and the American River
- 2 Weekly group workouts Thursday 6pm/Sunday 7:00am
- Limited to 100 participants
- Program Fee $150
CIM Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching
- NUUN electrolyte drink mix at workouts
- In-store coupons & specials
- E-mail support – the coaches will answer individual questions regarding training and running related issues
- Clinics on nutrition, apparel/footwear, injury prevention and stretching
- Personalized workout plans -have a goal, we'll help get you there!
- Helpful tips and advice on Race Day strategy and preparation
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Fleet Feet Sports exclusive Training Program Trucker Hat
Ladies! Kaia FIT Roseville & Orangevale is offering a FREE week of unlimited cross training classes for Fleet Feet Program participants, plus a discount on their services during your training.
CIM Minimum Activity Level
- Ability to run-walk/run 7 miles and currently exercising 3-5 times per week.
- Ability to run or run-walk at a 12 minute/mile pace or faster
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.
Registration opens March 1st!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Carrie our Training Programs Director HERE>