We would like to congratulate each of you on a great 2016 running and race season! From short races to long and everything in between, each of you have accomplished some great things out on the trail this year as you made your way to the finish line and in many cases, the podium. As many of you know, our two stores, Folsom and Roseville have enjoyed a highly competitive and successful Ultra Team for the past 7 years. This team was unique in the fact that it did not have major ties to a large shoe brand or product. It was locally sponsored and led –something that is very unique in the trail and Ultra community. If you have received this link it means we would like to invite you back to be a member of the 2017 Trail Team. Kirk and I have implemented some changes that I think you will like.
2017 Trail Team: January 1 –December 31st
Goal: To be the dominate force in local trail training, running and racing.
Registration: Invitation only and the cost is FREE!
- Each member will get a team shirt to race and train in with the option of having additional shirts, sweatshirts, hats purchased at cost.
- 20% discount at kickoff meeting in early January –the weekend of the 7th
- 15% discount the last weekend in February, March, June, August, October
- WTC50K/Salmon Falls (March)
- Knickerbocker Canyon ½ Marathon/35K (March)
- AR50 (April)
- Folsom Lake ½ Marathon/35K (April)
- Dirty Secret (May)
- Blood Sweat & Beers (July)
- That Damn Run + all of Anthony’s other events
- Headlands 50K or Firetrails
Key Group Runs & Events -shorter options exist on all these runs
- January 7th –6-12 mile* Lake Natoma team meeting run w/ breakfast at Coffee Republic
- February 18th-23 mile* WTC training run w/ brunch at American River Pizza in Cool
- Running the second part of the WTC course
- March 25th-26 mile* WR50 training run w/ lunch at Taco Tree after
- Running from Beals Point to the Overlook
- April 29th –Dirty Secret course run up to 10 miles*
- July 15th –BSB course run up to 10 miles*
- August 5th -13 miler* in Cool, The ‘famous’ 2X River Crossing Run
- Volunteer at one or more aid stations (races noted below)
- Wear team shirt at races & in training when applicable.
- Be good ambassadors on and off the trail for both our sport and brand.
- WTC50K in March @ mile 28 road crossing
- AR50 in April @ mile 3 aid station
- Gold Rush 50K in May @ mile 16 aid station
- WS100 in June @ mile 99 aid station
- RDL100 in November @ mile 19 aid station
If you would like to be a member of the 2017 team please fill out the below form. We hope to have all of you back next year!
-Amy & Kirk
*please do not share this link with others.