Fleet Feet Racing Folsom * Roseville is a unique racing team who believes that we ALL “Race with our Hearts” and welcomes runners/walkers of all levels into our running family. We are made up of local dedicated road & trail runners looking to improve their running performance through hard work and training. All members have a passion for running and within the club will help support our stores by participating in local races, workouts, and team/store events.
The coaching focus is not based on how fast you are, but on how fast you can be. Fleet Feet Sports Racing will help runners develop their fitness, speed, racing strategy, race day fueling, mental preparation, and running form. With a dedicated support group comprised of coaches, mentors, and veteran team members, we look forward to helping each athlete grow to their potential.
Fleet Feet Racing Team Coaching
- Coaching will cover all types of runners; beginner, intermediate, and advanced
- Will help improve speed, pace, and running form.
- Workouts will include interval training, tempo runs, hill repeats, fartlek runs, and lactic threshold runs.
- Workouts will help runners peek at key local running events.
- All racing distances from 5K to half marathon will be covered.
Fleet Feet Racing Workouts
- Trail Tuesday – Team members will meet at a local trailhead and utilize it for various workouts/runs. Typical workout will consist of 40-60 minutes of single track trail. Runs will consist of anything from an easy jog to hill repeats.
- Track Thursday- Track workouts will consist of having a more measured approach to running. We will utilize the track by having the coach’s right there to keep an eye on paces and form. The focus of this day will be a mixture of speed/running form.
- Long Run Sunday- Sunday runs will be anywhere from 4-10 miles in length running on the bike trail. Pacing and speedwork will be integrated in for intermediate and advanced athletes.
Fleet Feet Team Members Benefits
- Three organized training sessions every week
- Support at local Sacramento area races
- Free racing shirt for first time members
- Team training and racing schedule
- Special team challenges and social events
Annual club fee of $100
Questions? Please contact Dan Napieralski or Matt LoForte, our team coaches.
The application process for our 2017 team is now open!