Our training program for the Shamrock'n Half Marathon is open with training beginning in early January. Click HERE for additional details and to register.
Welcome to Fleet Feet Sports - Folsom and Roseville's Shamrock'n Half Marathon 13.1 Training Program. This program is designed to help both new and experienced walkers and runners reach their half marathon goals in a positive and fun group environment.
The Shamrock'n Half Marathon takes place on Sunday, March 13th, 2016 and is our target race for this program.
Shamrock'n Training Program Details
- Starts January 9th and runs thru March 13th - Shamrock Half
- A complete 10 week training program with detailed workouts
- 2 weekly groups workouts (Wednesday 6pm & Saturday 8am)
- Limited to 100 participants
- $100 Program Fee
- Registration into the Shamrock'n Half is not included with program fee
Shamrock'n Training Program Participants Receive
- Expert Coaching and pace mentors/leaders
- Electrolyte Replacement Drink & water at each workout
- Custom Brooks technical team shirt
- E-mail support from your coaching staff
- Weekly discussions on fitness, injury prevention, nutrition and more
- Helpful tips and advice on nutrition and race strategy
- Lots of Encouragement and Motivation!
- Two organized workouts/runs per week - Wed/Sat from Old Folsom
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training
You should be able to run or walk 30-45 minutes, 3 times a week at the start of training.
for additional details and to register.