Training for an upcoming obstacle or mud run, we have a great new solution:
Fleet Feet Sports Folsom and Roseville are partnering up with Crossfit Anywhere to bring you their first ever obstacle course training group! This program is designed to help first time and veteran obstacle course racers reach their goals in fun, supportive, and challenging atmosphere.
Training Group Details
- Program starts May 22th 2016 and runs through July 16th 2016, Kick-off night will be Thursday 5-19-16
- A complete 8 week training program with detailed workouts
- 3 coached workouts per week – Tu/Th 5:30pm @ Crossfit Anywhere, and Sundays 8:30am @Fleet Feet Sports Folsom
- Limited to 50 members
- $150 Fee
- Goal: To get fitter/stronger/faster or the San Francisco Super Spartan 7-16-16 (Registration is not included in program fee, and must be done separately) or any other race of your chosing
Training Group Participants Receive
- Experienced Coaches to prepare you for the challenges of an obstacle course race
- Fun and Supportive Atmosphere
- Improved fitness
- Clinics on nutrition and injury prevention
- E-mail support from coaching staff
Suggested Activity Level Prior to the Start of Training
- Run/Walk 30mins, 3 times a week
- Lift 20 lbs
There are no exchanges or transfers at any time.
Registration fee does not include race entry fee.